Access to electronic resources is usually lost for one of two reasons:

  • Your Research Assistant account has expired (directions for renewal)
  • You no longer have a current appointment at the university

If you believe this is an error, please contact the appropriate administrator. Students can contact their local Registrar's Office. Faculty and staff can ask their department administrator to contact Human Resources.

If you have any further questions, please call us at 617-432-2136 or send us an email.