Your Society Librarian is your first point of contact at the Countway Library of Medicine. We will help you find the resource you are looking for, consider search strategies, and introduce you to new databases and knowledge bases. Your Society Librarian will connect you with the people, services, and resources at the Countway Library of Medicine from your first weeks on campus through to graduation day.
Contact your Society Librarian for:
- Small group and hands-on instruction
- Support for scholarly publication
- Accessing history of medicine and public health resources
- Evidence-based medicine instruction
- Research consultation
- Student engagement
- Curriculum support
- Resource discovery and more...