The Center for the History of Medicine is a dynamic special collections, archives, and museum. Our Archives and Records Management, Acquisitions, Public Services, and Warren Anatomical Museum staff offer a variety of services to the communities of:
- Harvard University
- Harvard Medical School's affiliated hospitals
- General public
Our services, events, and programs:
- Help people build new knowledge.
- Foster a greater understanding of how the history of medicine can inform contemporary practice.
- Promote institutional compliance in record-keeping.
- Offer intellectual enrichment.
We invite you to:
- Browse and sign up for Center classes, events, and lectures via Countway Library's Classes and Events calendar.
- Learn about our Archives and Records Management services and trainings.
- Schedule a Research Consultation with a Center information resources professional
- Find out how to schedule a tour or educational session.
- See what fellowships are available to help offset the costs of traveling to the Center to conduct research
- Enjoy over forty online exhibits curated by the Center.
For general questions about the Center, please contact us.