The Countway Library now has dedicated support for Chan School students in all of their endeavors.
Please contact us at Ask Countway with any questions, ideas, or custom requests.
Countway Library Harvard Chan Liaisons are a specialized group of librarians from the Research & Instruction team, Publishing and Data Services, Access Services, and the Center for the History of Medicine.
We support Harvard Chan School students, faculty and staff in research and publication, as well as course assignments, projects, theses and more.
For announcements about events and new resources, be sure to visit our Harvard Chan Engage site!
Liaison services may include:
- Research development and consultation
- Custom instruction for classes and/or small groups
- Mediated searching for Public Health topics and resources
- Database and Harvard resource tutorials
- Access and reserve guidance
- Conducting your Review
- Endnote and Zotero classes
- Center for the History of Medicine classes and seminars
- Presentation Skills
- Research data management support
- One-on-one consultation and instruction
- Project / assignment/ thesis consultation
- Collaboration and mediated searching for literature, scoping and systematic reviews
- And developing video content