Alumni of degree-conferring programs in the following schools may apply for Countway Library borrowing privileges:
- Harvard Medical School (HMS)
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine (HSDM)
- Harvard T.H. Chan School (HSPH)
Access is not automatic; alumni must apply for a Special Borrower card.
Alumni are not eligible for remote access to electronic resources.
Procedure for New Applicants and Renewals
- Download the application
- Complete the form in its entirety and sign
- Bring the application, a government-issued ID and a credit card to the front desk weekdays between 8:00am and 3:30pm
We will process the application and explain activation. We will also be happy to explain how to use our resources and answer any of your questions. Cards are valid for one year after issue. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.