Countway Library works with instructors to make course material available to all students. Some of this material is available online and some is available only inside the library.
Online material for many courses is available on Canvas. Books, course packs and other resources are available at the Access Services desk. They are available for two hours at a time and cannot leave the building.
For help please call (617) 432-2136 or email email@example.com.
Placing Material on Reserve
Instructors and teaching assistants may place items on course reserve. Please follow the directions for your school below.
Please also note:
- Reserve requests should be placed at least two weeks before they are needed
- Countway cannot currently link articles for HMS or HSDM classes in Canvas
- All course packs must be bound or put in a binder for us to receive them
- Please make one single item request for all material in a course pack
HSPH Reserves using Canvas
2. Click on "Library Reserves" on the left side of the page under the "Home" menu
3. Find "Manage Library Reserves" on the top right of the page, then select "Add New Reserve"
For a reminder on how to request reserve materials via Canvas, please visit Canvas Library Reserves Guide
HMS & HSDM Reserves
1. Search the Hollis catalog to see if Harvard owns the material you want to place on reserve
2. Request items with form below: