Countway is excited to welcome all Harvard Longwood Medical Campus students to its newly renovated building to study. We will be opening for seat reservations and book pick-up beginning January 6, 2021.
Seat reservations are required before you arrive. To make your Countway seat reservation go to: http://countway.info/space. For any eCommons login inquiries please contact Room Scheduling at firstname.lastname@example.org or IT at 617-432-2000.
- Enter Countway Library via its new entrance at 695 Huntington Avenue
- Reservations can be made for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 4 hours between 9am-1pm and 2pm-6:30pm
- Show Crimson Clear attestation at the security desk
- You may exit and re-enter at any time within your reservation window but cannot enter earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation start time
- If there is a large number of students entering the library at once, you may need to wait outside until proper distancing protocols can be followed. Signage will be provided.
- All safety violations will be documented
- Face coverings are always to be worn. If needed, additional face masks can be provided at Countway Library security desk
- Food and/or drink is not allowed in the library
- Social distancing policies must be followed
- Students should only sit in their reserved seat
- Furniture should not be moved within the library for any reason
- Students should not enter closed off rooms or leave through emergency exits
- Students should not stay longer than their reserved times
- Recommended that space be cleaned before and after your reservation
- Students should keep cell phones handy in the event a Countway staff manager needs to communicate a reported violation