The holiday activities that made up the Countway holiday party spread over the past few days were a great success. Enjoy some pictures from the week’s events.
Please see below some important information regarding COVID test drop off/pick up and returning to campus testing protocols:
- Holiday Week – Test pick up desk closed, last drop off collection 11am Mon-Thurs, no drop off collection Fri-Sat, last drop off collection 11am Sun
- Winter Recess Week - Test pick up desk closed, last drop off collection 11am Mon-Thurs, no drop off collection Fri-Sat, last drop off collection 11am Sun
- Distribution Desk & Collection resumes as normal beginning Monday the 3rd
- Limited test kit reserves for emergency available at NRB security desk – community encouraged to pick up kits what they need this week
- The library has extra test kits if needed
- Distribution Desk Tu/Th Schedule Change:
- Beginning Tuesday, January 4th test pick up desk will remain open until 12pm on Tues/Thurs (updated hours 6am-12pm)
- Holiday Travel:
- Central is encouraging anyone that leaves MA over break to test 3 times during the first week back, however cadences will not be changing as of this moment
Countway specific instructions for return to onsite work after the break:
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
- Please get tested prior to return to onsite work at Countway if you have traveled
- If that means delaying your onsite presence, you can work remotely as you await your results. Note: The University is encouraging those who have traveled to increase testing to three times the week you return to the office.
- Countway resumes regular hours on Monday, January 3rd
Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy holiday season. Enjoy the time off with your friends and family. See you in the new year!