Skip to content Skip to navigation

Regain Access to E-Resources

Access to electronic resources is usually lost for one of two reasons:

  1. Your special borrower card has expired. Please fill out the Special Borrower Card application form and mail or bring the form to Countway Library. Access will be restored within 24 hours.
  2. You no longer have a current appointment at the University. If you believe this to be in error, please contact your department administrator or the Human Resources Office for your school to get more information about the status of your appointment. 

If you have any further questions, please call us at 617-432-2136 or send an email to

Help Topic(s): 
Library Services